Skip to main content

Famous Last Words: Final Blog Post

I am currently finishing up the class and I need 2 more points to get the 410 points that I need for an A. At the same time I have 13 minutes to write this post, find an image for it and post it. I think I should be able to do that because I am going to be rambling on about how I regret how I treated this course and wish I stayed on top of things.

It really is not that hard to do well in this course. You do the assignments and you get full points. It was completely my fault for getting behind. There was no reason for it either. Two days ago I sat down and did like four posts and got plenty of points in like an hour or twos time. It is not that hard.

Now I have 11 minutes and I am starting to panic a bit. I still have to find a image. I should use one that just says "stupid" because that is how I feel about myself right now. Instead of doing this last night like I said I was going to do, I ended up going to a party. So when I woke up this morning I remembered that I needed to do all of this and freaked out. Luckily it was not too much stuff but here we are with 10 minutes to go.

9 minutes now. Ugh. With finals coming up this is the last thing I wanted to be doing on a friday morning while hungover. I am not sure I can say that, but I am just being honest. I just checked the word count and I am almost there.

The last thing I want to say for whoever reads this which I doubt anyone will because this class ends in 8 minutes now is that you should not be like me!
(Me. Source: Pixabay)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

(Sea of Dreams. Source: Pixabay ) Storybook

Introduction to Ya Boi Jacob Heath

Hey all, My name is Jacob, but I go by many nicknames: Jake, Heath (my last name), DJ (it is a long story). You can also just call me Jacob, which is what most people do. My major is microbiology/pre-med. Microbiology is an odd major because the first microbiology course I took was not until second semester junior year, so I am glad I enjoyed it or else I would have wasted my first two years on a major I did not enjoy! I eventual plan is to become a doctor. I still have a long ways to get there, but I am hopeful. People always ask me what specialty I am planning on, and I always hate giving them an answer. That part of my life is sooooo far away that I know my views and likes on different areas of medicine will change. Because most people expect an answer, I tell them sleep medicine because something about sleep and dreams interest me so much. I was the kid who had night terrors and sleep walked (I still do sometimes), so I think it would be a good fit for me. My biggest hobby wo

Week 12 Story: Seeking Refuge

A family of five stand in the long line at the Mexico/US border trying to get through. The mother asks the father if he has the correct paperwork needed to cross through. They believe there will be no issue as they are only seeking refuge in the states. With anticipation they wait. Longer and longer as the sun beats down overhead. Finally, after about six hours waiting, their turn comes. The border patrol asks for their paperwork. He stares at it for a long time as if trying to find something wrong with it. Eventually he hands it back to them and tells them to pass. The children start to get excited, but the mother tells them to calm down. They are not in the clear until the border is no longer in sight. As they begin the cross the bridge by foot, they are stopped by another patrol. He tells them to come over for a random inspection. The father does not know what they are going to inspect. All they have are the clothes on their backs. The officer searches each one of them, even t